Learning Curve Group specialises in education and training that supports the needs of three client groups; FE providers, employers and learners. Our combination of expertise and experience has created a sought-after model of success and a reputation for pioneering market leading learning.
For over a decade we have either directly delivered or provided services which support apprenticeships, diploma’s, literacy and numeracy qualifications, vocational certificate programmes and short courses which meet the needs of employers and individuals alike.
Our accredited programmes are designed to complement employers’ existing in-house training provision and improve each learner’s knowledge and skills by assessing their core competencies against national standards.
We are directly funded by the Skills Funding Agency and Education Funding Agency, and are also the largest sub-contractor partner to FE Colleges of our type, meaning we help deliver over £20m of skills funding per year. Coupled with our extensive portfolio of services that support FE providers to reach their targets allows us to help over 100,000 learners a year achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We are the largest publisher of specialist FE materials at levels two and three and creator of truly ground-breaking online and paper distance learning resources that support people to learn new skills to advance their careers.
And, as an education innovator, we constantly adapt our products and services and invest heavily in the development of our online capabilities, which create a better learning experience and bring significant efficiency savings to partners.
Our services and products include:
- Subcontracted delivery
- Provision of market leading online and paper learning materials across subjects that enable people to gain career-boosting skills and qualifications
- Specialist support and creative consultancy – including leadership and management, governance, curriculum and planning, and funding methodology – for our FE partners to meet their organisational objectives
- An online platform which allows FE providers to deliver work, life and study skills to 16 to 18-year-old full-time students in a virtual environment
- A market leading online assessment and tracking platform aimed at adult learners, which is used by over 70 colleges and independent training providers
- Expert recruitment and learner-find capabilities, enhancing our ability to match partners with learners and employees
Employers and Learners
- A wide range of accredited training
- Exceptional delivery support that creates market leading success rates
- Combination of online or hard copy resources
- Flexible and innovative range of qualifications
- Analysis of company training needs and development of a supporting implementation strategy
- Advice and guidance on the apprenticeship levy
- Tracking and monitoring of employee progression through their qualification
With a team drawn from education and industry backgrounds, we have the right mix of academic and practical expertise in each client area to offer an exceptional service.
We truly believe our mission statement – ‘transforming lives through leaning’ – underpins everything we do. This core value is deeply rooted in our organisational culture, strategic aims and objectives, and through it we will continue to pursue our ambition of supporting people to gain life-enhancing qualifications and employers and FE providers to improve their business and services.
Learning Curve Group are proud of the contribution we make to our community and for the third year running we are supporting a charity of the year, Great North Air Ambulance, through a wide range of fund raising activities with an aim to raise over £10,000 for this worthwhile cause.
There is commitment to our Environmental, Social and Corporate responsibilities and we continue to strive to challenge our practices and raise awareness of our staff.
We are keen to benchmark ourselves against the best and in 2017 it is our aim to be assessed for Investors in People Gold Standard. We are also working towards achieving the ‘Better health at work’ Award, which we hope will have a positive benefit for our staff.
Our mission, vision and values
Our commitment to our mission, vision and values underpins everything we do. These core values, strategic aims and clear objectives are deeply rooted in our organisational culture and through them, Learning Curve Group has been ‘transforming lives through learning’ since 2004.
- Our Mission
- Our Vision
- Our Values
Learning Curve Group provides vocational education and training programmes to a wide range of learners and employers. Our aim is to engage actively with learners and employers to identify their training needs, and then to provide cost effective, flexible and high-quality training programmes that enable learners to achieve and progress.
Consistently high success rates
Our vision is to transform lives through learning.
We have supplied learning content to over
Learners are at the centre of everything we do, and we are driven by the desire to provide life-changing opportunities for each and every one of them. Our core values are:
- do the right thing…we endeavour to be open, honest and fair in our dealings with learners, employers, partners and stakeholders
- innovation through collaboration…we continually strive to deliver excellence through strategic and sustainable partnerships with a wide range of FE organisations and employers
- continuous improvement …we are committed to continually exploring ways to improve the service we offer for the benefit of our learners, partners and employers
- develop and empower our staff…we are passionate about supporting staff at all levels so that they can realise their full potential and progress
- To see how we try to help society and the environment, view our Corporate Social Responsibility page.