Our extensive and market leading suite of high-quality e-learning content and assessment, supports providers in creating efficiency savings and a more accessible and user-friendly learning experience.Watch our video
Study Programme and Traineeships
Learning@College: Digitally supporting you and your learners
Learning@College, our advanced and bespoke online portal, hosts a suite of courses to support key objectives around the study programme and traineeships. It was created in partnership with Weston College, one of UK’s top performing colleges, where it is extensively used to add value to the learning and teaching experience.
Our efficient and cost-saving portal is already helping learning providers across the UK to:
- Deliver first-class digital learning resources
- Improve learners’ life, study and employability skills
- Raise staff skills and confidence in online tools and tutoring
- Gain from reduced overheads
Learning@College offers a varied portfolio of short, high-quality online courses, designed to improve and enrich student outcomes.
How it can benefit you and your learners:
- Designed to support and extend students’ offline studies
- Interactive courses covering a huge range of themes, including PREVENT, Fundamental British Values and Safeguarding, along with a variety of BTEC modules
- Staff CPD programmes on key OFSTED themes
- System accessed via your nominated virtual learning environment (VLE) using our Single Sign on feature
- Learning assessed through the use of multiple choice assessments
- Certificates of achievement available
- Allows learners to work through blended learning courses in bite-sized chunks at a pace and time that suits
- Interactive learning allows students to gain relevant knowledge regarding the subject through intuitive, visually engaging resources
- Full organisation branding
We provide exceptional support and customer service to any organisation looking to introduce Learning@College, including:
- Training of appropriate staff as required
- In-depth guides for delivery and support staff
- Fully supported implementation
- Identification of cost efficiencies and return on investment
Working closely with each FE provider, we ensure the data within the system enables the correct level of reporting is in place to track learners. Reports can be easily accessed and broken down by lecturer, year group, curriculum area, etc. This is an invaluable way of monitoring student use, evidence of completion and progression. For example, it highlights learners who have been inactive or may require additional support, enabling the appropriate follow up/support to be implemented.
e-Assessor: Online learning and assessment at your fingertips
Our market-leading online assessment platform, e-Assessor, has supported thousands of learners in achieving their qualification and is endorsed by all of our awarding body partners.
The combination of online content and assessment for all the products we offer is unrivalled in the sector.
- Learners have greater choice and flexibility about where and when they study
- Learner assessments can be marked and returned by tutors online, reducing assessment turnaround time
- Instant learner tracking, unit progress and audit compliance data
- All learner work is securely stored and password protected
- Online assessments and processes are approved by our awarding-body partners
- More cost-effective delivery
- Create online webinars with learners and video tutorials
- Ability for assessment planning and improved contact opportunities between the assessor and learner.
- Secure online platform