We’re proud to be the largest subcontractor in the FE sector, achieved by our low risk, high-quality provision and superb success rates.
What we do
As directly funded FE contractors to the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) and the Education Funding Agency (EFA), we understand the quality and audit compliance processes required by our partners, because we comply to them too. Some of our key achievements are included below.
Our Key Achievements
- Graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2014 for flexible learning, health and social care provision, public services provision and outcomes for learners. View our 2014 Ofsted Inspection Results
- Consistently high success rates (94% in 13/14 and 95% in 14/15). View our 2015 Pass Rate Card
- Our online portal that enables you to instantly track learner progression and access enrolment and delivery paperwork. View our Vision Online Brochure or visit our Vision Online Portal
- Partnered with over 60 FE Providers since 2014
- Delivered over £25m of adult skills provision in the last two years
- Provided qualifications to over 250,000 learners
- Offer a range of relevant, engaging qualifications, including English, maths, and unitised provision for ESF contracts
- Innovative online developments designed to create an efficient and effective delivery mechanism