Information, Advice and Guidance
Learning Curve Group strives to provide Information, Advice and Guidance that is:
- Based on needs of the individual
- Committed to Equal Opportunity
- Compliant with the 1998 Data Protection Act
What you can expect from us
- A welcoming and friendly service
- Support through your assessments, activities and requirements of the programme, including the wider use of technology to encourage you to extend your knowledge even further by providing resources and links for additional research
- We will treat all personal information about you in confidence. It will only be passed on with your consent or where legally necessary
- We are happy to answer your enquiry by telephone, e-mail or in person
- We will treat you fairly and equally
- We will respond to any concerns/problems that you may have with the format
- All staff have an understanding of safeguarding and who to refer to should a safeguarding issue occur
Equality and Diversity Policy
Learning Curve Group welcomes all learners. The Equality Act 2010 protects certain characteristcs which include gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships for same sex couples, pregnancy, maternity, race, religious belief and sex. We expect all learners to recognise and respect all individuals.
If you would like more information on equality and diversity, or feel you would like to talk to someone about our Equality and Diversity Policy, please contact the office (or visit our website, where a copy is available here)
It is vital we know what you think and that is why your feedback and suggestions are important to us.
This helps us to work out what we could improve on and what works well. It also helps us to give you a better service if you decide to do another course with us.
If you would like to tell us about an idea you have that might make one of our services better or more efficient or if would simply like to let us know about a good experience you had with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org