Northwood Tyneside are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join their team. Do you want to work in the property sector and have a passion for business administration? Start your career with an apprenticeship and earn while you learn.
This role is to support the administrative functions of the Sales Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Update websites, window displays and office property lists.
- Organise boards to be erected and taken down as necessary
- Sales administration duties
- Compiling a Brochure, photos, and floor plan
- Sales/letting’s enquiry registration to include Vendor/Buyer/Tenant email enquiries
- Daily review of waiting buyers/tenants
- Weekly feedback to Vendor/Landlord and update of viewings log.
- Plus any other duties which may be required from time to time
- To include viewings, sales, and lettings