This is a fantastic opportunity for any apprentice looking to establish themselves within the legal sector, it is a great way to become your journey at Jacksons Law Firm!
To undertake administrative duties within the department whilst working towards a qualification in business administration.
- Opening files on practice management system
- Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms by e-mail, letter or telephone to maintain file progression
- Closing and archiving files and updating computer systems
This is not intended to be an exhaustive or definitive list, you may be required to carry out other duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good control of diary systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good typing skills
- Efficiency and good organisational skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn
Five GCSEs including maths and English at grades A-C/7-4 or above or equivalent.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, there is potential to be made a full-time member of staff.