Are you looking to begin a long-term career in Business Administration? As a Business Admin Apprentice within Sol Cosmedics you will be working in their practice providing clients with the best service possible. This is the perfect opportunity to develop your career within a well-established company!
MAIN TASKS/DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure that all sales invoices/ documentation are kept safe and maintained in accordance to the Data Protection Act
- Take charge of the ordering and storage of all administrative and medical supplies
- Ensure accurate inputting of patient details are recorded into the company database system
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- To ensure all clinic activity complies with company policies, insurance and legal requirements
- To liaise with new and existing patients and to identify their needs
- Act in on all administrative duties including booking and scheduling appointments as well as taking money and invoicing patients for deposits and balances
- To implement policies, as directed by the Clinic/Company