This role incorporates study and completion of the Business Administration Level 3 whilst working in a LWC Drinks Depot. The role involves working as part of a team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Office, undertaking basic administration work as well as customer service duties.
To report directly to the Office Manager.
- To be mainly involved in answering the phones within 3 rings to support the rest of the Office and transferring / dealing with the calls effectively
- To serve customers collecting stock which involves cash handling and use of World Pay & PDQ machine
- To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, message taking and sorting/distributing post
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from members of the public, suppliers, and other staff
- To help the admin/cashier check drivers in when returning from delivering (this also involves cash handling)
- To greet visiting guests and directing them to the relevant office and offering refreshments
- To deal with all customer either in person or over the phone, contact effectively and courteously, in line with LWC Drink’s policies and procedures.
- Order processing as and when required
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems
- Managing Excel Worksheets as and when required