You will be assisting you Senior Property Manager with the smooth running of the Property Management Department. The role includes carrying out inspections of managed properties and ensure all Health and Safety compliance. Through completing this apprenticeship, you will gain a Level 4 Senior Housing and Property Management qualification. There is an opportunity for a full time role after the apprenticeship for exceptional candidates.
- To carry out site inspections and review the condition of managed properties- producing a report for the client on the standards.
- Build good working relationships with clients and employees and to be a positive representative of the company.
- Maintain a welcoming and professional presence at the office.
- Deal with administrative matters relating to the management.
- Work closely with the Senior Property Manager and make them aware of any issues that may affect their portfolio.
- Provide weekly reports and assist with regards to the implementation of procedures.
- Upload and keep track of contractor invoices.
- Use the telephone and email system
- Attend meetings
- Instruct contractors to carry out remedial work and oversee the operation of all service contracts.
- Action health and safety issues and liaise with health and safety consultants.
- Make written notes of issues and monitor all logs and systems.
- Minimum of GCSE grade B/7 in English
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle
- Organised and articulate
- Good at multi tasking
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate