NY Timber are looking to expand their team even further by taking on a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice. You will be required to work in both Northallerton (DL62NA) and occasionally Brompton on Swale (DH107HS). Start your career by applying today!
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- To be a professional representative of the NTS portfolio
- To become principal liaison between our customer and our design/production and sales team.
- To raise necessary paperwork for our factory and customers to ensure they receive product on time and in full.
- Coordinate with our on the road team of customer support staff and contracts managers to ensure all workload is fully communicated.
- To manage and update our production planner to ensure it accurately reflects current demand and lead time constraints.
- To assist and develop a new production planner which will feed into our other companies
- From time to time, you may be required to assist on site with customer liaison. So training for a CSTS card will be part of the programme
- Communicate and ensure all customer service queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner with accurate recording and analysis
- To promote and adhere to all NTG policies and actively promote the NTS wherever possible
- To be responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of your colleagues and others on the NTG premises in accordance with relevant health and safety legislation and the NTG H&S manual
- To carry out tasks broadly similar to those in this job description
- To act professionally with integrity, impartiality, and honesty at all times
- To endeavour to self-improve and develop
- Must have good numerical, and English skills - written and confidence on telephone.
- Must have minimum GSCE standard in Computing and competent on Outlook, Excel and Power point
- Assist in Identifying new opportunities, i.e., clients, products and services
- Assist in Closing sales
- A general understanding of the other building and construction industry, products and regulations will be taught as part of the role
- Professionalism, honesty and have integrity
- Impartiality, calm under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Able to work on own initiative and is self-motivated
- Results orientated
- Customer focused with a good understanding of client needs and expectations