Ravensworth Golf Club in Gateshead have an exciting opportunity for a Production Chef Apprentice to join them as soon as possible. Are you looking to work in a busy restaurant? Start your career with an Apprenticeship!
Ravensworth Gold Club pride themselves, not only on its course, but the facilities and services that it provides for members and their guests. They offer a warm welcome to all visitors, from the single-player to the largest of golf societies.
In line with company growth, they are looking to expand their restaurant team with a Production Chef Apprentice!
- To support the chef in the running of a busy kitchen
- Preparing meal ingredients for service which will include washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables
- Learning to use kitchen equipment in a safe manner after training
- learning to cook various dishes
- Record temperature checks and follow hygiene guidelines
- Keep the kitchen area clean and tidy, washing dishes, clean plates, cutlery, and utensils
- Serve food to order throughout service times and preparation
- Gain knowledge of all dietary requirements and allergens.
- Clean down the kitchen at end of service and record any stock requirements.
- Support chef with menu planning and suggestions for improvements
- Possible additional responsibilities