The Queen Vic Hotel can offer a premium venue consisting of 3 very different themed rooms 3 of which will be served food. We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Supervisors and Bar Staff to work in Late Bar & Eatery. Start your career in the hospitality sector by gaining a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor qualification!
- Ensuring delivery of a high quality cost efficient food and drink service.
- Preparing and serving soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Some elements of food preparation
- Issuing customer bills and receipting payments
- Clearing of tables and general cleaning duties
- Providing friendly and appropriate customer interaction
- Stocking drinks and glasses
- Bar experience
- Can work independently with a good can-do attitude.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic mixology skills
- Good knowledge of international cocktails and drinks
- Proficient in implementing Health and Safety procedures
- Bar Work: 1 year (Required)
- Excellent grooming standards
- practical approach
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Outgoing personality
- Being able to work evenings and weekends is a must