Working in childcare can be incredibly rewarding. The duties and responsibilities of childcare practitioners vary depending on the needs of the child they are caring for. This is why every aspiring childcare practitioner must have the right qualifications, preparing them for all situations.
What will I learn?
Our Childcare course covers the following units:
- How to create a safe environment for young children
- How to contribute to equality of opportunity in support of young children’s development
- Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
- Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting
- Rights and Responsibilities in Relation to Parenting
- Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles
This course is government-funded, you must meet the following criteria to be able to study for free:
- You must currently live in England
- You must have been resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years for purposes other than study
- You must be over the age of 19
- You must be unemployed
Need support enrolling?
If you'd like support with your enrolment, or want to make sure this is the right course for you, fill out your details below and a member of the team will be in touch.