- Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
- Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
- Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
- Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancelation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.