- This apprenticeship focuses on helping you to enhance three main elements in your chosen area – knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- The course is delivered by a dedicated Talent Coach and a Functional Skills Tutor (if needed).
- You will learn alongside your Coach through a blended learning approach which can include face-to-face, webinars, Skype, online learning and telephone interactions.
- You will complete your apprenticeship with an end-point assessment through a job observation, professional discussion and an apprentice showcase.
- Have employees in a relevant role
- Be able to commit time to on-the-job training and assessments
Those with an annual wage bill of less than £3m do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy. Instead, 95% of each apprenticeship is funded by the government whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer to enhance the skills of their employee.
- Employers are also be eligible for a £1000 incentive payment if the apprentice is aged 16 – 18.
- Employers with less than 50 employees and where the apprentice is aged 16 – 18, the government will fund 100% of the apprentice and are eligible for a £1000 incentive payment.
- Employers with those aged 19+ the government will continue to fund 95% of the apprenticeship programme whilst a 5% investment is required by the employer.
Businesses can manage this through the Apprenticeship Service online account.
For more information and guidance on this service then please get in touch with our team, who can give you further information.