- The structure of education from early years to post-compulsory education
- Understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities
- How to communicate with children, young people and adults
- The importance of e-safety for children and young people
- How to recognise and manage risks to health, safety and security in a work setting or on off-site visits
- How to contribute to planning learning activities
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.