- Develop knowledge and understanding of end of life care
- Covers topics including the support needed to manage pain and discomfort
- Understand how dementia impacts on end of life care
- Learn the role of the care worker at time of death
- Learn the loss and grief process
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.