- Learn how individuals with autism process sensory information
- Understand the characteristics that may be present in individuals with autism
- Understand the conditions that commonly occur with autism
- Learn the common misconceptions surrounding autism
- Learn how speech, language and communication may differ in people with autism
- Recognise how legislation and guidance underpins support
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.