- Develop an understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care
- Understand the importance of ongoing care
- Learn the correct treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
- A minimum group size of 8 learners (10 if based in London)
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.