- Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
- Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
- Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
- Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
How Learners use this course
This qualification is part of our provision available to our FE partners. If you are a learner looking to enrol on a course, you can see our full list of courses available directly to learners here.