- Construction Health and Safety
- Skills for Plastering
- Further Skills for Plastering Repair and Maintain Plasterwork
- The Construction Industry
- Environmental Awareness and Sustainability in Construction
- Handle, Move and Store Resources
- Erect and Dismantle Access Equipment or working Platforms
- Employment in the construction industry
- Construction Principles
- Personal Skills in the Construction Industry
If a Learner doesn't already hold a A-C/4-9 IN GCSE Maths and/or English, they will also undergo functional skills up to a level 2 (equivalent to A-C/4-9 GCSE).
Progression on to our Level 2 in Plastering or other trade options.
16+ and have lived in UK or EU for the last 3 years, dependant on status.
Bursary offered to all eligible 16-19 year olds.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview at our Academy.
Unit 1 Westerby Road Skippers Lane Ind Est, Middlesbrough, TS3 8TD