- Understanding end of life care
- Communication during end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
To be eligible for the loan, you must be 19 or older on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age limit), be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.