• Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
• Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
• Medical conditions for exercise referral
• Nutrition and physical activities
• How to plan exercise referral programmes with patients
• How to instruct exercise with referred patients
To be eligible for the loan, you must be 19 or older on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age limit), be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this, and you must hold a valid UK/EU passport or original birth certificate. A Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training is mandatory.