• Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
• How to support clients taking part in exercise
• Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health
• Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
• Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
• Programming and delivering personal training sessions
You can also select from a number of optional units.
To be eligible for the loan, you must be 19 or older on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age limit), be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this, and you must hold a valid UK/EU passport or original birth certificate.