- Describe how core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- Describe how counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- Describe how the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills.
- Describe how to develop skills and qualities in the future
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
- There must be a suitably qualified person at the place of work to provide a witness testimony
How to Sign up
Fill out our online enrolment form for access to our induction process.