- Learn the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding
- Investigate the principles and how they are applied
- Examine dilemmas that can arise
- Learn the consequences when care principles are not upheld
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
How to Sign up
Learners may be eligible for funding which means the course won’t cost a thing to complete (subject to eligibility). There is a £125 cancelation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.