Learners gain knowledge of how to responsibly manipulate, analyse, and communicate findings of data analysis. Prove skills in automating business processes, analysing data and acting more effectively. Candidates will demonstrate foundational knowledge of how to design and query relational databases, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle.
What will I learn?
- Basics of data
- Data variables
- Data categories
- Organisation of data
- Data analysis
- Data privacy laws
- Gain insights into data using Power BI
- Build applications quickly using the Power apps
- Cloud flow
- Aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Lived in the UK for at least 3 Years
- Have a National Insurance Number
- Based in West Midlands or Tees Valley