Learners will demonstrate foundational networking knowledge and skills, including TCP/IP, networking services, networking topologies, and troubleshooting in wired and wireless environments. Learners will gain foundational skills in, and basic knowledge of, Windows devices and mobility. The course will also help prove foundational knowledge of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
What will I learn?
- Network concepts
- Cloud and visualisation concepts
- Remote access methods
- LANs and WANs
- Wireless networking methods
- Network topologies and access methods
- Installing Windows
- Cloud services
- User authentication
- Device security
- Aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Lived in the UK for at least 3 Years
- Have a National Insurance Number
- Based in the West Midlands or Tees Valley