Learners will decompose problems, collect and analyse data, recognise patterns in data, represent data through abstractions, and automate solutions by using algorithmic thinking. You will learn to write, and debug Python code that logically solves a problem. Gain core software development skills including object-oriented programming, web applications, and databases.
What will I learn?
- Different types of data
- Logical reasoning
- Algorithmic thinking
- Data needs
- Data quality
- Introducing Python
- Flow control with decisions and loops
- Input and Output operations
- Code documentation and structure
- Aged 19 or over at the start of your course
- Lived in the UK for at least 3 Years
- Have a National Insurance Number
- Based in West Midlands, York and North Yorkshire, Tees Valley or North of Tyne