Below, you can browse the training courses suitable for employees of TSA member organisations. If you would like more information on any of the courses available, then please speak to your site manager/line manager or contact the TSA . Should you not have access to a computer to complete this course, please contact the inductions team on 01388 741111 to request paper-based learning materials. Please ensure you quote “TSA” when doing so.
Funding is available subject to eligibility criteria, which is detailed below.
Eligibility for funding:
- Lives in England
- Has lived in the EU for 3 years, for purposes other than study
- Not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
- 19+ at the start of the academic year
- 19-23 year olds must already hold a full level 2 qualification, this is equivalent to 5 A* to C GCSE’s
- Must not have completed any part of the qualification previously that has been funded, in house training is usually not funded
In addition, funding is restricted in certain localities due to devolution. However, when you enrol with us, we will check your postcode to ensure you are funded before allowing you to continue. If you are not funded at this time, we will keep your details on file, this way we can let you know when funding is available.