Learning Curve Group are one of the UK's most diverse training providers helping learners access life changing education and training opportunities. Our Skills division, are currently recruiting for an Associate Accountancy Tutor to support remote learners through their Level 3 qualification. This role requires a highly motivated and self-driven person to deliver teaching, learning and assessment to learners on Learning Curve Group. Tutors will have recent experience in the vocational sector relevant to the course; they will be sensitive to the support needs of learners. The Accountancy tutor will take full responsibility for the effective running of the course and the associated administrative duties in accordance with the funding regulations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with the Head of Flexible Learning
- To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement and progression
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management
- Learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively
- To deliver teaching, learning and assessment ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
- To ensure ILPs and progress reviews are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
- Submit feedback in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the IV to ensure quality improvement
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours.
- Implement and comply with the Safeguarding Policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time.
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company.