This role requires an experienced administrator to support our Pre-Uniformed Services academies in Wakefield and Sheffield. Our academies provide our learners with quality teaching and learning whilst also giving them a taster of what it will be like upon receiving their qualifications and joining the military or the forces. You will be required to provide administration and support services for both academies with the requirement to travel to the Sheffield academy once or twice a week. With that in mind, you will be able to claim travel expenses for the commute.
- To be responsible for Data input of student data onto MIS system and update as required
- To monitor and track attendance on a weekly basis across the Wakefield and Sheffield academies
- To monitor and identify at risk learners to the team.
- Liaise with funding providers regarding student attendance and bursary issues.
- Establish and coordinate student’s personal files in centre and ensure audit compliance.
- To be responsible for the running of reception/front office and greet visitors
- To attend all team meetings and take minutes accordingly
- Coordinate the administration of the academy students’ disciplinary processes.
- To provide administration support to delivery manager and delivery staff within Skills Centre
- To prepare weekly stats for the Regional Manager reports
- Assist in the promotion and scheduling of recruitment and interview activities.
- Deal with learner enquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare for open events and taster sessions
- Administrations of full cost and bespoke training
- Arrange student transport as required
- Liaise with parents regarding learner matters as required
- Liaise with college staff re learner paperwork
- Facilitating Petty Cash
- Arranging purchase orders and ordering resources for the skill centres
- General administration and housekeeping duties
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- NVQ Level 2 (minimum) in Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and remote
- Excellent IT skills including full knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work unsupervised and work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.