We are looking for tutors in our flexible learning provision, to work on a self employed basis, supporting learners who are studying towards their Level 3 diploma in counselling skills.
NCFE LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN COUNSELLING SKILLS
This qualification is designed for learners interested in using counselling skills as part of their functional role in and wide range of sector areas, or who are looking to progress towards accredited counsellor status with one of the counselling professional accrediting bodies.
This qualification aims to provide learners with a more in-depth knowledge of the use of counselling skills in everyday life and work, and the approaches that underpin the use of these skills.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners develop counselling skills, understanding the different approaches involved in the use of counselling skills and appreciate the importance of self-development
2 Workbooks/ 5 sections total
- Developing Counselling Skills
- Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
- Working ethically with counselling skills
- Counselling skills and diversity
- Counselling skills and personal development
- Provide support, feedback and guidance to learners on programme ensuring regular contact is maintained
- Carry out assessments and provide robust feedback confirming assessment decision in accordance with the Awarding Body requirements (a sample of the assessments will be assessed by our team of internal moderators)
- Ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets by implementing strategies and supporting learners
- Provide robust exit advice to learners as they set personal goals for career progression
- Liaise with the management regarding paper and online assessments and highlight any areas of concern with learners
- Meet with dedicated Tutor Support Officer to discuss learner progress
- Make initial contact with learners within 3 days of allocation and maintain regular contact
- Address any actions identified by the internal moderation team within a period of 10 days
- Attend mandatory standardisation meetings and other meetings where required
5 units in total - payment £20 per unit and £20 per qualification achievement
Total per fully completed learner = £120