Learning Curve Group are national training provider going through an exciting period of change and growth across all of its services. As part of this growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to forge relationships with referral partners, Jobcentre Plus, local businesses and employers to understand their recruitment needs. By helping organisations build individualised training packages for their recruitment needs, you will recruit learners on to our Sector Based Work Academy programmes. Your strong links with Jobcentre Plus Offices will ensure learner engagement and the success of the programmes. This is a field based role covering East Midlands and part of the South when needed.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To identify employers who have employment opportunities and develop and maintain strong relationships to understand their recruitment / training needs
- Arrange and attend careers events for local employers to attract prospective learners / employees
- Support learners in securing employment opportunities with links to local employers
- Provide support to employers at all stages of recruitment to maximise funding and training opportunities before and after successful placement of learner.
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Previous experience of successful business development ideally in the B2B service sector, with a background which includes both sales and marketing
- Strong links with job centres is essential
- Previous experience working within the education sector
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding challenging targets through their own activity
- Willingness to travel and hold a UK driving license
- Ability to self identify cold call leads and engage in face to face sales.
- Tenacious with ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.