Working with and supporting the Client Engagement Team Manager to motivate and lead the learner find agents within the call centre to reach daily, weekly and monthly targets and to achieve sufficient leads to fulfil contracts across various streams of funding within the business. To motivate the team on a daily basis via incentives, team meetings and driving positivity through the team.
- Manage and report on the teams’ performance, highlighting any issues arising to the Client Services Manager
- Plan daily and weekly activity in order to maximise sales
- Weekly review meeting with Client Services Manager on leads required
- Effectively manage enquiries from marketing and follow up timely
- Fortnightly review of staff performance and pipeline
- Be innovative in designing incentives and ad hoc prizes to reward and motivate working within budget
- Be part of the recruitment process of new staff with Senior Manager
- Follow Initial Training Record for new staff ensuring they are given the best start in their new role offering constant support
- Conduct monthly 121’s and performance updates with individual LFAs
- Side by Side observation days to be carried out with new starters
- Carry out performance appraisals with full team of LFAs
- Where necessary performance manage LFAs, and effectively use the performance improvement plan (PIP) if needed.
- Monitoring of timekeeping of team members
- Manage the pipeline report of potential sales activity accurately to feed into Client service Director weekly
- Update strategy outturn on a weekly basis to CSD/CSM to ensure we can measure impact of great sales methods.
- Feed into CSM/CSD any wish list of clients wanting new products and services.
- Carry out weekly sales activity on cancellations report and snapshots, reporting recovery of leads to agents - ensure LFAs are consistent in this activity.
- Utilise At Risk learners reports to ensure achievement of learners is closely monitored
- Facilitate daily “buzz sessions” with team
- Develop the team with a holistic approach to sales and cross selling
- Provide monthly calls reports to CSM
- Review individual Calls report weekly if necessary
- Effectively manage the teams’ holiday requests
- Effectively manage and distribute data to teams (liaison with marketing to draw down data)
- Manage lead forensics and website enquiries and report on outcome
- Produce monthly strategy reports
- Monitor call recordings
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Attend meetings as appropriate to role
- Work towards set timescales for projects
- Prioritise the workload of the team
- Work with team to achieve objectives and targets
- Create, develop and maintain robust procedures, which meet internal and external requirements
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.