This role predominantly requires you to work within the Curriculum Services team focusing on developing SOW, delivery models and learning resources across the provision, alongside employers who have specific needs for their organisation. You will be asked to work alongside subject experts to create professional teaching and learning plans and any other materials required for the successful delivery of the standard. You will also participate in the development of our curriculum, with responsibility for developing the support and delivery models as well as prepare course materials for internal and external use to ensure success. You must have had experience working in curriculum and have experience in developing teaching resources in line with our anticipated outputs listed above. A teaching qualification would be advantageous.
- Develop the curriculum in line with the approved project plan and Awarding Organisation guidelines.
- Oversee and develop detailed plans on emerging curriculum and coordinate the implementation processes with appropriate managers.
- Lead on delivery preparations including learning materials and resources in partnership with our publishing team.
- Lead of the production of appropriate delivery models and learner guides for newly developed curriculum.
- Contribute to the development and ongoing use of My Learning Curve in supporting the curriculum.
- Develop and cost bespoke courses in response to enquiries from employers.
- Liaise with Quality Managers to ensure the training and development of the staff meets the requirements of the developed curriculum.
- Review, revise and continuously improve the learner journey for our customers.
- Provide support and training to delivery staff on use of technology in the delivery and assessment, if required
- Contribute to the planning of operational meetings, standardisation meetings and development sessions for new and revised provision
- Establish and maintain project management records and information
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure newsletters for learners, tutors and employers are created and distributed according to the marketing calendar.
- Contribute to improvement plans to support the companies journey to outstanding through the use of curriculum design.
- Participate in ongoing research and professional development
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with your Head of Curriculum Services
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be vigilant to potential concerns and risks at all times
- Ensure confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- The ability to learn how to work under pressure and to deliver results within defined deadlines
- The ability to learn how to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- The inherent qualities necessary to represent the Company in a professional and impressive manner
- The ability to learn how to support teams to achieve company objectives
- The ability to learn how to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and needs and to work with the minimum of supervision
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.