Learning Curve Group are passionate about transforming lives through learning and that starts with our curriculum! We are looking to recruit a Content Developer who will focus on curriculum development for our Digital Apprenticeship including Data Analytics, Cyber Security & coding.
- Support our Data delivery team by being a point of contact for expert guidance and information.
- Support the enhancement of the Data Analyst Level 4.
- Develop the curriculum in line with the approved project plan and EPAO guidelines.
- Oversee and develop detailed plans on emerging curriculum and coordinate the implementation processes with appropriate managers.
- Lead on delivery preparations including learning materials and resources in partnership with our publishing team.
- Lead of the production of appropriate delivery models and learner guides for newly developed curriculum.
- Liaise with Quality Managers to ensure the training and development of the staff meets the requirements of the developed curriculum.
- Review, revise, and continuously improve the learner journey for our customers.
- Contribute to the planning of operational meetings, standardisation meetings and development sessions for new and revised provision
- Establish and maintain project management records and information
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure newsletters for learners, tutors and employers are created and distributed according to the marketing calendar.
- Contribute to improvement plans to support the companies journey to outstanding through great curriculum design.
- Participate in ongoing research and professional development
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with your Head of Curriculum Services
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and be always vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Always ensure confidentiality and professionalism.
You will need these important qualities
- Have a responsible and adaptable attitude with strong interpersonal skills and the aptitude to motivate staff.
- Have effective problem-solving skills and communicating with people at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities, in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Strong people skills which will allow you to work productively with colleagues across the company.
- Be a self-starter and can deliver any ideas and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate essential information using appropriate communications methods.
- Be able to plan to and around key dates, assigning actions to colleagues where appropriate to get the job done.
- Be methodical in your approach to research and development to all Curriculum related tasks within your role.
- Have a keen eye for detail and understanding of how to apply written instructions into key actions.
- Educated to level 3 in a related aspect of Data Technician or Digital occupations with 3 years + experience in the relevant field.
- Level 2/GCSE or above in English.
- Qualifications and/or relevant industry experience in:
- Microsoft Excel; PowerQuery; Power Bi; and Tableau.
- Programming languages such as SQL and Python
- You require a strong understanding of mathematics including statistics.
- You will be an expert on common data analytics processes such as sourcing and compiling data, cleansing, and preparing data, transforming data, analysing data, modelling data, and presenting insight.
- You understand Data architecture and various Databases.
- Capable of maintaining course files for identified provision.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders, agencies, and suppliers.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good research skills.
- The qualities necessary to represent the company in a professional and impressive manner.
- The ability to learn how to support teams to achieve company objectives.
- Occasionally you may have to work in the evenings and/or weekends to complete urgent project work.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.