Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist we work with further education providers, employers, and learners to help them achieve success. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that is how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’. You will need these important qualities: • Passion for learning and coaching • Focused on developing the potential in people • Personable and engaging • Organised and self-reliant • Enthusiastic and professional
- Experience working in an technical role - specifically desktop
- Vocational experience in the area in what you are applying for
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Excellent level of IT Skills
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Drive and enthusiastic to support learners
- Passionate about transforming people’s lives through learning
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Recognised teaching or training qualification at Level 3 or above
- Previously delivered programming courses such as Desktop
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Plan and deliver a training programme with regular reviews of learner progress
• Ensure all learner records and reporting kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirement
• Liaise with our Technical trainers/Team to ensure all learners receive regular technical training throughout their programme.
• Provide robust exit advise to learners as they set personal goals for career progression (should this recognise IAG across the learning journey as well as end)
• Facilitate learning for learners, adhering to the standards of the program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques.
Provide meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
• Deliver a balanced KPI’s in line with company expectations
• Operate within the delivery framework to maintain operational consistency and ensure learner progress
• Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
• Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
• Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with the quality team.
• Drive self – generation across the area you operate within
• Maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Learning Curve Group brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
• Ensure CPD is planned and reflects company and stakeholder requirements as guided by the quality team.
• Ensure any CPD updates are added to purple people
• To be a vocational expert within the designated sector
• Contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Learning Curve Group strategic plan
• Role model the organisation’s values and behaviours
Key Performance Indicators
• Maintain a caseload level of up to 45 learners
• Retention and achievement rates
• Less than 5% pass planned end date learners
• Regular contact with learners and employers
• Although delivery is our passion, it’s important you are comfortable using e-portfolios for the following:
• Comprehensive planning – Intent of the session and what teaching strategies.
• Resources – What resources you will use during the session e.g powerpoints
• Feedback – Feedback on the session, how the learner approached the session and what they gained
• Marking – Mapping and giving feedback on work
• OTJ – Recording OTJ on learners profiles
• Diary Management – Booking sessions through SMARTASSESSOR
• Audit trail – Learners not participating, that recording an audit trail on SA.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.