- Software development experience with Object Oriented design principles
- Agile process
- Some of
- Contribution to the development and implementation of multiple technical solutions from design through to code level.
- Understand the Agile development process, its purpose and benefits.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Contributing to retrospectives and full reviews helping to define sprint outcomes.
- Contribute to the definition of development and systems strategies.
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and integrating with existing systems, solutions and processes
- Feedback data to enable data driven management decisions at all levels of company management.
- Proven experience in the delivering of system/software development projects in an agile environment.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the development of software using a variety of technologies including but not limited to C#, .Net Framework and Core and SQL.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
- Experience in Azure DevOps and microservices preferred
In return, you get some great benefits working for Learning Curve Group.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
- Bags of CPD opportunities
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.