Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Contribution to the development and implementation of multiple technical solutions from design through to code level.
Understand the Agile development process, its purpose and benefits.
Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
Contributing to retrospectives and full reviews helping to define sprint outcomes.
Contribute to the definition of development and systems strategies.
Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and integrating with existing systems, solutions and processes
Feedback data to enable data driven management decisions at all levels of company management.
Conduct your role in line with the behaviour aligned with our company values
Comply with and follow all processes within The Safeguarding Policy, ensuring safely of all learners is paramount
Comply and follow all processes within the Health and Safety Policy
Comply and follow all processes within the IT Policy and, Data Protection and Information Security Policy
Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time
- Experience in the delivering of system/software development projects in an agile environment
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in DevOps and microservices preferred
- Demonstrably being self-critical, having a commitment to self improvement, growth and excellence is expected.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.