The post holder will be responsible for identifying and engaging with new and current Liverpool, Tees Valley and wider North East employers. They will be required to establish training and recruitment needs with the business with the aim of developing bespoke training packages to meet their specific needs. Success in the post will be determined by the effective engagement of employers, carrying out robust initial assessments and quality referrals to workforce development/training solutions appropriate to their needs which include employment opportunities.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current Liverpool, Tees Valley & North East networks, the Tees Valley economy and business base.
- Up-to-date knowledge of education, employment and skills policy and practice.
- Proven track record of employer engagement and relationship management.
- Proven competence to communicate, work and influence senior management within SME businesses
- An understanding of relevant local and national policy relating to business and skills.
• Tenacious with ability to self-motivate
• Excellent communication at all levels
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Enthusiastic and focussed with the ability to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders, many in senior positions.
• Customer focused
• Evidence of continued professional development
Duties & Responsibilities
- To identify and proactively engage with unemployed individuals as well as employers who have employment opportunities and develop and maintain strong relationships to understand their recruitment / training needs
- Develop and promote effective relationships both internally and externally to support employers training and employment needs.
- Arrange and attend careers events for local employers to attract prospective learners / employees
- Support learners in securing employment opportunities with links to local employers
- Identify employment opportunities linked within the training and qualifications that we provide within our Pre-employment provision
- Keep up to date with national, regional and local business support and funding initiatives
- Provide support to employers at all stages of recruitment to maximise funding and training opportunities before and after successful placement of learner.
- Encourage employers and businesses to access higher level learning after employment through Learning Curve Group
- Network and attend meetings with potential employers, businesses and business forums
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Work to strict targets and deadlines to meet programme and business requirements
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Assist marketing team to develop sales and marketing strategies to support the engagement of businesses
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Support with the completion of all enrolment documentation and initial assessments
- Tracking and monitoring of learner progress to ensure timely completion of learning programmes and to identify progression opportunities
- Complete and maintain accurate records of company engagements, referrals, signposting and outcomes achieved and ensure all business interventions and communications are documented to ensure data can be recorded in a timely manner
- Produce all relevant documentation / reports in line with requirements of the role
- Work in partnership with LCG marketing team to ensure success stories and case studies are actively promoted within the marketplace
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Deliver high levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.