At LCG, We’re fast paced, have a large breadth of training provision for a wide range of individuals and businesses and we like to adapt to change quickly. We’re also a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work for and have an amazing HQ just outside of Durham.
- Create, implement, and deliver on a digital data & analytics strategy aligned to support the company’s strategic and operational priorities
- Transform the way we use learner and customer data, to help the board and exec team to make stronger business decisions
- Responsible for a high-level reporting and analysis on a regular basis presenting to the exec board where required
- Create a centralised data and analytics approach to optimise client and market data including generating targeting strategies
- Working closely with Marketing, our new Development team and our Curriculum / Product Development team to ensure that all of our systems are aligned to support effective marketing in a personalised consumer-focused way.
- Centralise our data and analytics to optimise our marketing spend and targeting will be essential
- Strong digital background with experience of using Google tools to an advanced level
- Experience in using analytical tools such as Qlik
- Knowledge and awareness of the relevant data protection laws
- Understanding of tracking, remarketing, retargeting and audience analysis
- Experience of developing strategic plans using digital data and analytics to inform
- Development and refinement of internal reporting and dashboards
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.