This role requires a highly motivated and self-driven person to deliver teaching, learning and assessment to Kickstart Trainees. The Employability Coach will have recent experience in delivering employability programmes and knowledge of the education and skills sector; they will be sensitive to the support needs of young people within the local community looking to develop the confidence and skills necessary to undertake training within the workplace and to progress into an apprenticeships, education or employment. The Employability Coach will take full responsibility for the effective running of the employability and related courses and the progress of the learner together with administrative duties in accordance with the funding regulations.
- Engaging learners and providing them with accurate careers information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Provide coaching and support to develop confidence, skills, behaviour and attitude and be prepared for the working environment.
- To deliver teaching, learning and assessment of employability programmes and relevant vocational qualification ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with Employers
- Responding to employer enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management and employer
- To ensure ILPs and progress reviews are completed and appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets
- Contribute where appropriate to learner disciplinary action requirements
- Maintaining the work placement tracking details for each of the employers.
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination for a period of 26 weeks.
- Accurately and timely completion of all placement Health & Safety Vettings
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement and progression
- Completing the e registers in a timely manner to the required standards
- Learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD. (L3 IAG)
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Experience in delivering support for learners through training programmes
- Good communicator
- Time management
- To be able to work towards deadlines
- Being able to deliver high quality training remotely to learners
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.