Based at our incredible Head Office in Durham, We are looking for an adminstrator to provide administrative support in entering learners for gateway with end point assessment organisations. To plan and book dates, liaising with learners and delivery staff to ensure end point assessments are scheduled timely.
- Enter learners for End Point Assessment via the End Point Assessment Organisation Portal
- Book end point assessment dates, liaising directly with the learner and Independent End Point Assessor.
- Monitor and track progress of End point assessments
- Record receipt of End Point assessment results and issue to relevant people
- Claiming learner certificates with Awarding Organisations and other bodies
- Record receipt of certificates and achievements on the Mis system
- Schedule online and paper based exam entries and log/distribute results.
- Plan the invigilation of examinations in line with exam board requirements
- Act as an invigilator as required
- Oversee the storage, security and distribution of exam papers as per Awarding Organisation guidelines
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data relating to examination entries and results on the main MIS database
- Administrate quality results and findings as required
- To provide support with gaining and collating Customer feedback.
- Liaise with the Awarding Organisations/End Point Assessment Organisations as directed
- Knowledge of Administration systems
- Level 3 Administration Qualification
- Experience of providing a holistic administration service to a high standard
- Experience of using and interpreting spreadsheets
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- ICT Skills used in various situations
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good level of literacy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliability and Flexibility
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.