Learning Curve Group is a key player in a high-profile Government initiative delivering 12 week intensive courses to get people into construction roles. We are working in partnership with employers to identify local vacancies and developing skills training programmes to meet these demands and to support progression to these roles as soon as possible. The post holder will play an essential role in forging and developing relationships with Employers in the Construction Sector; working with them to design programmes specifically for their recruitment needs. Your strong links with Construction businesses and employers will also enable you to refer and recruit learners onto our programmes. The post holder will identify new market opportunities and identify appropriate training locations and negotiate rates with venues. You will achieve this through regularly engagement and interaction with key stakeholders and student referral bodies such as local community centres, training centres, job centres and a wide range of community groups. The purpose of this is to gain interviews for our learners and support the transition from completion of training and qualifications into employment. As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Tenacious with ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be desirable
- To identify employers who have employment opportunities and develop and maintain strong relationships to understand their recruitment / training needs
- Recruit learners to training opportunities providing progression to employment
- Arrange and attend careers events for local employers to attract prospective learners / employees
- Support learners in securing employment opportunities with local employers
- Identify employment opportunities linked within the training and qualifications that we provide within our provision
- Provide support to employers at all stages of recruitment to maximise funding and training opportunities before and after successful placement of learner.
- Encourage employers and businesses to access higher level learning after employment through Learning Curve Group
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/learners
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group.
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Support the tracking of the learners upon completion into a positive destination for a period of 26 weeks
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.