Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the largest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that's how we believe it should be, as we impact on over 100,000 of them every year. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision to ‘transform lives through learning’.
Main Purpose of the Post:
• To engagement with the local community venues and promote the curriculum
• To provide robust information, advice and guidance to the learners and successful recruit them onto the
Please view the full job description here
Key Responsibilities and Duties :
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Interviewing potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues.
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information
- To identify employers who have employment, apprenticeship or placement opportunities and to develop good working relationships which are receptive to providing opportunity for our post qualification students to be offered employment prospects
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities.
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at clients premises when required and promoting the companies services to potential customers/students
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Maintaining contact with learners during their training to identify where support may be needed or in dealing with disciplinary issues
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation.
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Able to travel within the region of employment and on occasion outside the region to meet the demands of the business
• Ability to work on own and self-motivated
• Good track record of customer service skill.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Experience of sales and marketing, including cold calling.
• Good experience of administration necessary.
• IT skills are essential.
It is essential that you have a commitment to behave in a way that meets our company values and that places the leaner and their wellbeing at the heart of what you do.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silve
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.