Learning Curve Group is one of the largest national training providers in the UK, providing education and training nationally. As part of continued growth across our academies, we are delighted to open two new Pre-Uniformed Services Academies in Sheffield and Bradford. Therefore, we are keen to speak to outstanding individuals to join our growing family of Purple People as an Engagement Support Officer.
This is a rewarding role with bags of potential so if you are self-motivated, compassionate, and meet our essential criteria - we'd love to hear from you.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own and self-motivated
- Good track record of customer service skill.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience of sales and marketing, including cold calling.
- Good experience of administration necessary
- Full UK driving license and able to travel within the region of employment and on occasion outside the region to meet the demands of the business
- IT skills are essential.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- To engage with key stakeholders to ensure effective marketing of the provision
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Market all our course provision successfully and generate leads per qualification
- Lease with our marketing department, enrolment inductor and external links to generate potential leads meeting the curriculum calendar.
- Interviewing potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information and feedback to academy manager.
- To identify employers who have employment, apprenticeship or placement opportunities and to develop good working relationships which are receptive to providing opportunity for our post qualification students to be offered employment prospects
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at client’s premises when required and promoting the company’s services to potential customers/students
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Maintaining contact with learners during their training to identify where support may be needed or in dealing with disciplinary issues
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Always ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters