This role requires you to be a motivated and self-driven person to effectively promote and market our Hair, Beauty, Nails, and Media Make up sector and to recruit learners onto appropriate programmes on offer. To engage with key stakeholders to ensure the effective marketing of the provision.
The role also involves the development of successful relationships with local training providers and student referral bodies.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Market all our course provision successfully and generate leads per qualification
- Lease with our marketing department, enrolment inductor and external links to generate potential leads meeting the curriculum calendar.
- Interviewing potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information and feedback to academy manager.
- To identify employers who have employment, apprenticeship or placement opportunities and to develop good working relationships which are receptive to providing opportunity for our post qualification students to be offered employment prospects
- To identify and engage in communication with local employment partnership groups to promote our services and identify employment opportunities
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Attending promotions days at client’s premises when required and promoting the company’s services to potential customers/students
- Attending careers events in order to promote Learning Curve Group
- Maintaining contact with learners during their training to identify where support may be needed or in dealing with disciplinary issues
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Always ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Holidays - 26 days + bank holidays
- Mileage - 45p per mile for the first 10,000 miles
- Pension - 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Simply health scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.