This role requires you to be a motivated and self-driven person to enrol learners remotely onto appropriate employability programmes referred in via our social media campaigns and business development team. To engage with key stakeholders to ensure the effective marketing of the provision. To actively engage with learners across the region and provide initial advice and guidance for courses they are interested in as well as next steps once they complete. Supporting the promotion of employability provision with the LCG marketing team. The role also involves the development of successful relationships with local stakeholders and student referral bodies.
Excellent communication at all levels
You are self-motivated
Substantial customer service skills
Sales and marketing experience including cold calling
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
- Developing and maintaining good strong relationships with external organisations
- Identifying and promoting courses to learner and learner referral sources
- Engaging with potential learners and providing them with accurate information, advice and guidance along with keeping records of all of the above activities
- Carrying out initial assessment activities, supporting the learner through the full enrolment process ensuring eligibility for funding is confirmed.
- Identify individual learner support requirements and communicate to the relevant colleagues
- Maintaining the learner tracking details for each of the courses and effectively communicating with the relevant tutors and assessors to collate all of this information
- Responding to client enquiries and providing support to their requirements
- Accurately and timely completion of all recruitment documentation
- Effectively communicating with other staff members about day to day activities
- Conduct your role in line with the company value and expected behaviours
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Comply with the Safeguarding, Prevent and Health and Safety Policies and to be vigilant to potential concerns and risks
- Ensure confidentially and professionalism at all times
- Deliver the company values
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Armed Forces Covenant - Silver
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
For LCG to really transform lives through learning, it takes diversity of skills, knowledge culture and background. That’s why we're an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.