Responsible for overseeing the Group Finance Team and responsible for producing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and statutory accounts on annual basis. By leading and driving a high-performance Finance Team this role will be critical to ensure that the strong financial controls are maintained as the company grows both organically and via acquisition.
- Leadership and management of the Finance Team
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly management accounts (to year-end standard)
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the annual audit and production of statutory accounts in conjunction with Group Auditors.
- Support with reporting to Private Equity owners and Debt providers
- Ownership of Group Finance System (Infor Sun, Q&A and Proactis)
- Develop and implement standard accounting policies and financial procedures across the Group.
- Ensure all finance business processes are fully mapped out and kept up to date
- Drive a high-performance culture within the Finance Team and ensure that the Team is operating in an efficient way.
- Work closely with M&A team to ensure new acquisitions are efficiently integrated.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are provided to the business
- Responsible for maintaining weekly cash-flow forecasting
- Responsible for managing working capital and maximising cash balances.
- Develop monthly reporting of Finance Team activities
- Perform ad hoc pieces of analysis as and when required and as directed by the CFO
- Conduct your role in line with the behaviour aligned with our company values
- Comply with and follow all processes within The Safeguarding Policy, ensuring safely of all learners is paramount
- Comply and follow all processes within the Health and Safety Policy
- Comply and follow all processes within the IT Policy and, Data Protection and Information Security Policy
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentially and professionalism at all time
- Strong analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Highly flexible in handling a range of projects
- The ability to drive change
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong technical accounting skills with experience of complex transactions
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Relevant degree with a professional qualification in ACA, ACII, CIMA or CFA
- Prior Group FC experience and/or audit experience
- Experience of managing a large finance team
- Strong presentations skills with the ability to present analysis in an easy to understand format
- Strong financial controls
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proactive and ambitious
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to business need
- Holidays – 26 days + bank holidays
- Pension – 5% from yourself, 3% from LCG
- Healthcare and Tech scheme
- Social events
- Keeping in touch meetings
- Amazing Headquarters
LCG is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.